The average cost for safe homes in the U.S. for sex trafficking victims is $50,000 per year per girl. We believe we can do it for much less by utilizing on volunteer healthcare professionals, mentors, security guards, and property maintenance workers. Nevertheless, due to the depth of trauma and the extensive range of care required, this is a very expensive ministry.
The average cost for safe homes in the U.S. for sex trafficking victims; $50,000/year per girl.
- We need thousands of individuals to make regular monthly donations so we can budget.
- We need scores of churches and other organizations to make regular donations
- We also need those one-time donations to meet special needs and required purchases
Currently, our greatest needs are funds to:
- Purchase or build our safe home. A $100,000 donation has been given, which is a great start. But unless God provides something miraculously inexpensive, we will need $700,000-800,000.
- Fix up property to bring it up to code and DES specification for a long-term residential home for minors and to provide electronic security as well as fencing/walls.
- Cover start-up costs for this ministry.
- Monthly donations to pay salaries of our two staff members.